Eureka chip

whippinpost91850

I ordered a Eureka chip and after I read David's email, I realized it wouldn't do what I needed. When I explained what I wanted they (on there own) credited my account and cancelled the order. I give them high praise for not trying to shove it down my throat. I would recommend Eureka Sound to anyone that this chip will work for.
For anyone who has it: I want to be able to send different program changes to a GR55 and an Eleven Rack.David at Eureka said it can't do that.
Does anyone who uses the UNO chip know If that will work.
Rhanks and again kudoes to Eureka. Paul