Re: DualStompboxMode?

Bruce Collins

I'm in and very interested.

I have a TC electronic G major and like having a couple presets but really like accessing the stompboxes.

Bruce

On Jun 6, 2013, at 3:20 AM, "normula1" <subs@...> wrote:

If you don't mind wielding a screwdriver, Ossan's LGFCB upgrade massively increases the flexibility of the FCB over and above his already good UNO upgrade.
http://www.lg-fcb.com/index.php.
I've had mine since the new year and I found it well worth it :)

Cheers,

Jeff