Re: New Poll for fcb1010

whippinpost91850

I would like to have the ability for updates for 2way communication for a Kemper Amp as well as maintaining ability to control 2 or 3 other devices.

In a message dated 9/14/2013 7:39:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ken_dietz@... writes:

I'm not really sure if you can get my e-mail from the poll, and it was very limited in the number of characters that I could post, so here's my contact info if you would like to let me know the features you would like to see in an upgrade kit/device that can be programmed while in the the FCB1010 EPROM socket; ken_dietz@....  Thank you!

Cheers,

ken

--- In fcb1010@..., wrote:

fcb1010 group:

Is there interest in buying a device to install into the FCB1010 EPROM socket once and then upgraded from a computer download multiple times? Send me an e-mail describing the features you want!

- Yes
- No
- Depends on options and price, I'll send you a message.

web site listed above.

Thanks!