Re: New Poll for fcb1010 [1 Attachment]

whippinpost91850

Sounds like a plan

-----Original Message-----
From: ken_dietz
To: fcb1010
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 12:35 pm
Subject: RE: [fcb1010] New Poll for fcb1010 [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from ken_dietz@... included below]
 Setting up the prototype.  As you might imagine, since the EPROM's are no longer being manufactured, there is limited life in the upgrade capability of the FCB1010.  There's still some 256 and 512 devices in distribution, but once they are gone, that's it.  If this design works, then the FCB1010 life will be greatly extended.  Rock on!

---In fcb1010@..., wrote:

I would like to be able to use a momentary switch to send a release CC value other than 0. Eg, Val 127 ON, Val 64 OFF.

Regards
Andy

--- In fcb1010@..., wrote:

Noted, thank you for the input.

--- In fcb1010@..., <fcb1010@...> wrote:

Since I don't want assume your email is a yahoo account, I'll just post it here. �It would be good to be able quickly configure it to be able to command a DAW like Studio One or Sonar.

--- In fcb1010@..., wrote:

I'm not really sure if you can get my e-mail from the poll, and it was very limited in the number of characters that I could post, so here's my contact info if you would like to let me know the features you would like to see in an upgrade kit/device that can be programmed while in the the FCB1010 EPROM socket; ken_dietz@.... �Thank you!
**Added by Moderator: ken_dietz[at]yahoo[dot]com
Cheers,
ken

--- In fcb1010@..., wrote:

fcb1010 group:

Is there interest in buying a device to install into the FCB1010 EPROM socket once and then upgraded from a computer download multiple times? Send me an e-mail describing the features you want!

- Yes
- No
- Depends on options and price, I'll send you a message.

web site listed above.

Thanks!