Confused with pedals

collectortrader@...

I have been trying to set up my A expression pedal fro Wah, while using the B pedal for volume. My FCB1010 has the 2.4.1 EEPROM, and I run it with a Bass V-Amp Pro. It was strange that when I went through self test and calibration; the pedals both worked as they changed data as I pressed them. However, when I try to set up the A pedal CC for 27 (wah) it does not function. I then tried to set up pedal A for volume, and it still did not work. I can program pedal B for wah and it works, as well as volume. Why would this be if pedal A functions through the calibration but not after I change the CC for wah? Thank you for your time.