Re: "Kin control 0 every other time I press a pedal!

FishOOW

OK. So, you're actually seeing the responses via monitor. Sorry. I have a similar issue but have shut all receiving data on my device. I program my pedal manually; crazy to most of this forum's folks. I can say that there have been lots of postings where sysex has gotten confused, usually on return to the controller, which is where the manual method is useful. I have MIDI learn on my device so I can just change my pedal's CC to something my device doesn't use. Not the cleanest but definitely effective.