From: "pat fiore pat.fiore@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>
Date: 27/02/2018 22:56 (GMT+00:00)
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: Re: [fcb1010] Re: 1/4 in switches

This is very helpful........i am going out to buy a stereo cable

On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:04 PM, EJ SHELDON bluesrock13@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...> wrote:

Ian - I don't have the stock chip, I have UNO. Testing the switch functions against my Bugera 2ch with reverb amp, I've discovered that switching only works properly when the FCB switch function is set to MOMENTARY(pulsing). The ever useless Behringer manual indicates that it's possible with the stock chip to specify the mode, but I'll be darned if I can find how to do that. It's a piece of cake with UNO and ControlCenter, but with ControlCenter in stock FCB mode, there's no setting for this.

Know ye anything about this?

From: "ossan.dust@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>
Date: 27/02/2018 15:48 (GMT+00:00)
Subject: [fcb1010] Re: 1/4 in switches

if it currently works with a stereo cable, you should again use a stereo cable, plugged in one of both FCB1010 jacks. Only one of the two will actually work, you will need to try which one. At least that's how they say it in their manual p.13 topic 3.3 :
https://media.music-group.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0089/FCB1010_P0089_M_EN.pdf

---In fcb1010@..., <pat.fiore@...> wrote :

I must be doing something wrong then

I know that the Marshall pedal I use presently on my Marshall head is stereo

On Feb 26, 2018, at 8:40 PM, EJ SHELDON bluesrock13@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...> wrote:

Standard guitar cable does the trick.