From: "bluesrock13@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>
Date: 10/07/2018 18:49 (GMT+00:00)
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: [fcb1010] Re: FCB1010 with yamaha PSR-S970

FCB Booster

WARNING! MAC ONLY!

There's a Windows version which hasn't been updated in 7 years, has no DEMO version, no manual, and appears to want money before you get a full working version. After wasting an hour of my life messing with it, as far as I can tell this is a half baked project, and the oven was shut off before it was done!

If I'm wrong about that, please tell me how to get to the TARGETS screen (without buying it first)? Also, while there seems to be a plethora of TEST buttons, there doesn't seem to be a monitor screen?

Nice idea, maybe it works if you've got a MAC.