Re: Processing order for Note cmd (stock FCB)

EJ SHELDON

PC1 PC2 PC3 PC4 CC1 CC2 PC5 NOTE ON AND OFF

From: fcb1010@... <fcb1010@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 9:19 PM
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: [fcb1010] Processing order for Note cmd (stock FCB)

In my MIDI-bass rig I also have a MIDI Solutions EPP (Event Processor Plus) to drive a Roland XV-2020 and Boss VF-1, also receiving (up to) 6CH input from my Godin A5 Ultra SA via Axon AX-100. To enable correct patch selection (PgmCtl) to both the XV & VF-1, I have programmed the EPP to translate a NoteOn 'Y' to the corresponding PC 'Y' command for the VF-1 on a different CH(16) to the XV (CH1).

I'm just hoping someone can clarify when the FCB actually sends the NoteOn (PC0/10).

Thanks,

Peter

(Wollongong, Australia)