From: "EJ SHELDON bluesrock13@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>
Date: 13/01/2019 23:37 (GMT+00:00)
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: RE: [fcb1010] Re: Roland BK7M

No clue. That’s what we’re trying to establish.

From: "EJ SHELDON bluesrock13@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>

Date: 13/01/2019 23:23 (GMT+00:00)

OP has already dumped the BK7M, so this is really a moot point, but you never know when somebody else will want to do this. If you read the rest of this thread, you know that I searched in vain for Roland documentation on just exactly what the BK7M wants to see for it’s transport control commands, whether it’s some special Roland language, MMC or whatever. Buying BOME or any other intermediary device or SW is really a pointless waste of time and money without that info, so I’d be really interested if you can help us all out with that?

Thanks!