From: "jackf@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>
Date: 14/01/2019 00:01 (GMT+00:00)
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: RE: [fcb1010] Re: Roland BK7M

Roland doesn't have the FC-200 manual on their web site (was originally developed by Boss). I found a copy somewhere though. Just don't remember where and yes it can put out MMC messages and Realtime Messages as well.

IMO the Roland foot controllers were really pretty much to work with their own equipment and they didn't give much thought to flexibility with other vendors. The FCB-1010 is superior in this regards.