Re: Hello - HX Stomp user here.

Johannes B <johannesbusck@...>

I moved the exp. LEDs to the main board, and used mini stereo jacks for the expression pedals. 2nd Rehouse project I use 5-pin DIN (normal MIDI cable) - one for each pedal/LED.

Den fre. 7. jun. 2019 kl. 11.12 skrev carlpolke@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...>:

Hmmm...well Johannes, i would be most interested in some pics! I am right at this minute cutting the expressiont pedals off in order to make them optional... What plugs did you end up using? I am thinking a single 9 pin din should give enough connections to run both pedals (three connections each) leaving three connections for the LEDS...which i'm hoping will work with a shared ground. However, how did you go about it?

Thanks
Carl (from cold wintery Melbourne)