Re: Custom simple EPROM

chrisw_63

I'm working on that as well, though I'm probably going to go with an ESP32.  If you decide to go with Bluetooth MIDI, as you mentioned you will need to get the antenna out of the case.  I'm wondering if I can just hide it under the plastic display.  It's pretty open under there if you aren't using the stock LED indicators.

I have the Feather M0, and it connects via Bluetooth to MIDI on my iPad with no problem using the test program that comes with Adafruit's Bluetooth support library.  I desperately wanted to program this with Python, and that is in the works, but not fully supported on the Bluetooth Feathers yet.  Which is why I'm thinking of moving to the ESP32.  Keep us updated.

On 11/6/2019 6:29 AM, James Jennett-Wheeler wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 09:43 PM, chrisw_63 wrote:
Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit LE
Thanks for this.

I have been rethinking recently and have thought it would be easier to pop an Arduino in instead... Bluetooth MIDI sounds like it might be a good idea too however the metal case might interfere with the signal?

Might grab a large arduino first for prototyping, and get a proper small board at a later date.

(Don't expect fast progress on this, lol, I'll be going slow :P)