Re: FCB1010 as Bass pedal

Steve Pettinger

I have been wonder if there was a way to play chords via the fcb1010 as well. Would be very useful.

Steve

On Sun, 17 Nov 2019, 12:57 Jack Fenton, <jackf@...> wrote:
Hi, as I understand it, you could set up Bome MIDI Translator to convert incoming CC's to outgoing notes. As long select the right MIDI devices for input and output, the CC's should not interfere. They have a free trial version if you want to give it a try before deciding on a purchase. The trial version times out every 20 minutes at which point needs to be restarted, but it should be easy to determine within a 20 minute period whether what you want will actually work.