Re: FCB1010 as Bass pedal

chrisw_63

With the Translator you should be able to send any chord you want.  Maybe set up the lower tier foot switches with the regular triads and the upper tier with the modified ones?  For instance, in many songs the fifth chord sometimes has a seventh added, so for the key of C, you could have G on footswitch 5 and G7 on footswitch 10.  Another option would be to set some of them as 'modifiers', so if you turn on the sus4 modifier, all the chords you play would be sus4.  You'd have to have REALLY fast feet though, and I'm not sure I'd want to be the one to program it.

On 11/19/2019 11:05 AM, Josef Albert Meile wrote:

Thanks chrisw_63 for your answers

Anyway, I guess that if I only connect the FCB1010 to my computer, which will do the postprocess and send the notes to the keyboard, then I shouldn't have any problem with the compatibility. I have an Emagic Unitor 8, so, I can route the devices easily.

Regarding Bome Translator: yes, that's the setup I'm testing now. The closest I got without using anything was sending "Note" messages; the keyboard detected the chords, but unfortunately this will only work for Mayor chords :-(

Best regards

Josef