Re: FCB1010 as Bass pedal

John Abrams <wjabrams@...>

If you have a computer, why not try https://www.jamorigin.com/products/midi-bass/  They give a free trial.  I've gotten rid of all my midi hardware except for the pedals which I hook up directly to the PC.

On 11/19/2019 8:05 AM, Josef Albert Meile wrote:

Thanks chrisw_63 for your answers

Anyway, I guess that if I only connect the FCB1010 to my computer, which will do the postprocess and send the notes to the keyboard, then I shouldn't have any problem with the compatibility. I have an Emagic Unitor 8, so, I can route the devices easily.

Regarding Bome Translator: yes, that's the setup I'm testing now. The closest I got without using anything was sending "Note" messages; the keyboard detected the chords, but unfortunately this will only work for Mayor chords :-(

Best regards

Josef