Re: Using the FCB1010 with the PSR-9000

JM

Hi

I wrote this post two weeks ago. However, I'm still interested in knowing if somebody got his FCB1010 to work with an PSR-9000. It may also help if you have another PSR keyboard. I have only found information about doing this with the Yamaha MFC10 foot controller and some people even succeeded by using the same configuration under Tyros and his FCB1010; however, I have tried to setup the FCB1010 in my keyboard the same way as with the MFC10, but it keeps me asking to connect it to the keyboard. So, the MIDI configuration does not recognized it properly. I know it is connected correctly since I can send program changes and notes.

Does somebody knows perhaps if the FCB1010 has to send some special messages to be recognized?

Thanks in advanced
Josef