----Messaggio originale----
Da: buzzerman123@...
Data: 27-gen-2020 23.16
A: <main@fcb1010.groups.io>
Ogg: [fcb1010] Total newbie Installation

I'm new to midi and trying to take the first step. I've connected to a roland midi cable to my usb to my macbook running catalina. Using Logic Pro and some other guitar software. Am I looking for the computer to recognize the fcb? If so how and where? I go to Logic Pro and audio midi settings and nothing shows. Everywhere I look in manuals and online there isn't a mention of the very FIRST steps. It's assumed that you just connect it and you're ready to start using it. Not!

Can someone educate me where to look or whatever to understand the very first things to do and look for once connected to my macbook. Then I can get into getting the fcb to trigger some software and enjoy the unit.

Thanks in advance.