Re: Total newbie Installation

Buzzer Man

Wow, what a simple tip and so true! Geez, wish something this simple was a sidebar in the FCB manual or even online on their site!

I found the Um-one in the channel strip when I added a new External Midi Track as the type of track. Guess now I jump onto youtube and hunt for some tutorials of people showing how to use it with the software guitar amps or a DAW.

How'd you all learn it? Maybe you're old hat at this so second nature. Love any direction on getting the basics down with this thing. Thanks for the tip!