Hi dear community!
Recently I bought FCB/UnO editor for the original FCB1010. I am running FCB 1010 (v.2.5). I have connected it to my Windows 10 with Roland UM – One Mk II and everything works fine. I am newbie to MIDI so I have a couple of questions:
1. May I program Guitar Rig 5 in standalone mode with FCB/UnO editor? ( Later I will ask for DAW)
2. May I program S-Gear 2 in standalone mode with FCB/UnO editor?
3. May I run both applications in standalone mode simultaneously?( For example: to use 2 presets from Guitar Rig then to turn to 2 presets from S-Gear) ( As I know it is possible for DAW- right?)
4. Before start programming should I calibrate both expression pedals?
5. During setting up FCB/Uno editor from the menu I chose Midi- In port – UM-ONE and Midi Out port – UM-One. Is it correct?
Thank you in advance!