Re: Cyber-Twin

dvhonk@...

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 01:57 AM, JeffS wrote:
your cyber twin manual says the tuner is PC#127. you just have to make sure your fcb is sending on the same channel your
cyber is set to recieve. i believe your twin defaults to channel 1, but this can be changed. start at page 24 in your cyber manual.
i am unsure whether you can turn it off with the same PC# or if you just simply go back to another patch to exit the tuner
Yes you can. You have to select a sacrificial preset like 10 or 100. I changed mine to #10 top row on the right end. Press once to turn on and again to turn off. I am new to the group and not sure of the rules. My questions are about the 2 Expression Pedals and how to set them up.

[Message from Moderator] I added the quoted text from JeffS as it seemed to be the relevant topic for this reply by dvhonk -- I'm just amazed it took nearly 10 years to be answered!!