Re: Total newbie Installation

Buzzer Man

Been digging in. I'll spend the time doing this myself and hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll spare you the pointless questions!. I calibrated the pedals as they weren't working and that was a success. I have been able to press 10 (which I guess is 0) and then a preset and the preset in TH-U does change. I notice it's one number off. So I press pedal/button one and preset 2 loads in Th-U. And so on. Preset 1 won't load at all pressing any pedal. I'll figure it out. Then I'll see how to use the Uno as right now I'm just riverdancing as they say. I have read the Uno manual. Has my imagination going with what's possible to do with this unit. Progress is happening so I'm stoked.