Re: Another Question about the UnO Chip and Software

llatham@...

Ok that does help.

I'd have to put the 5 black keys on the 5 upper pedals (assuming those are the stompbox ones) and pick 5 other white keys or something goofy probably!

I wish I never sold my old Elka pedal controller for keys!

I might just buy another FCB down the road and use it stock for this purpose - one in E Major, one in G Major, etc. - or song specific so I can have correct octaves for a song (wouldn't even have to be a scale, and could be high notes, or trigger samples on my synth). If I was playing both keys and guitar (which I often have to do) I'd need both anyway...