Which Prom is the best to use with Ableton and which mode of that Prom?

Stephen Hannah

Hello!

I'm hoping to use my FCB1010 primarily with Ableton as a midi controller to live loop. Between the factory/original Prom, Uno, and EurekaProm, which is the best? Also, which setting (IE - EurekaProm Programmable mode, original Prom with sending notes and not CCs, etc...) is best?

In the original Prom, tap-tempo midi signals and other unintended midi signals keep getting sent - making Ableton programming and usage difficult.

Has someone cracked the nut on this? If yes, could you send over the Sysex you're using?

Thanks so much, all!!! Happy to send more info if it'd be helpful.