Re: Which Prom is the best to use with Ableton and which mode of that Prom?

Raul Ramirez Ramirez <raulramirezramirez@...>

Por favor me pueden enviar la información en español.

Gracias

Raúl Ramírez Ramírez
Gerente General
Ramírez Editores y Consultores S.A.C.
www.ramirezcontabilidad.com
www.linkedin.com/in/raulramirezramirez
www.facebook.com/ramirezcontabilidad
Tel 989 396 861
raulramirez@...

El miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2020 04:56:58 a. m. GMT-5, Michael McInerney <mickiemac@...> escribió:

I’m no expert. I use the factory everything and program in as I need. Seems to work for my needs which are layering multiple instruments and tracks for loops and film.

I’d be happy to know other’s ways too!

Michael