Re: Which Prom is the best to use with Ableton and which mode of that Prom?

chrisw_63

UnO, with the UnO Control Center, without reservation.  It makes programming the FCB1010 a hundred times easier, AND you can turn off the annoying Tap Tempo function.  Worth every penny.

'Stomp' mode is the only 'mode' I know of (never used Eureka), and I don't use it.  I can't see my feet while sitting at the keyboard, so "das blinkenlights" don't help me at all.  If you like the indicator lights, and can see them while you play, or if you find a need for keeping one row of five foot switches doing only one thing while you use banks to change the other row, Stomp mode is for you.

Hope this helps.