Re: 88 msg + won't let me factory reset

anna

Thank you again Chris for the detailed help!

I am seriously kicking myself, I got it from Reverb "used" except the person hadn't actually used it (bought it new a year ago and didn't need it), and I am friends with the person I bought it from, so I don't think I can get a refund (or I could, but I'd feel bad about it because they are a freelance musician, etc etc why did I impulse buy this) but luckily I have a few friends who make their own hardware, maybe I can bug them about helping with de-soldering / replacing the RAM chip, though I just did a quick search and am not sure how to get a new RAM chip? Should I try contacting Behringer even though I didn't get it new?

Thank you again!