Expression Pedals Ableton

Len Brown

Hello,

I am new to this beast and yes I am experiencing the learning curve.  I am trying to control master volume (or any slider or knob really) in Ableton Live with the expression pedal. I have attached my current set up, transmitted to the FCB1010 then received it back in the editor to be sure the setup was saved.  I went into midi map in Ableton, clicked the volume control and moved the pedal but no mapping was recorded in Ableton. Can anyone tell me how to map the expression pedal to the volume control in Ableton?