Re: New firmware release : "UnO2" v.1.0 #announcement

ossandust

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 02:55 PM, Atom Smasher wrote:
Is UnO2 usable in a Linux environment, without Win/Mac?
Not for the moment.On paper it should be easy to release a Linux version, but my experience with maintaining Linux applications is not good - the constant OS modifications require continuous updates to keep things running.
In the future I will be looking into a Raspbian release for TinyBox ControlCenter, because that would give a real advantage for live use: TinyBox ControlCenter can be used as web server for sending FCB1010 status info and sheet music to an iPad, I would personally prefer to take a RaspBerry (or two) on stage rather than an expensive laptop. So once this can prove to be stable enough I will consider a Linux release for UnO2 ControlCenter too.