Re: New firmware release : "UnO2" v.1.0 #announcement

ossandust

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 09:09 PM, Jack Fenton wrote:
I'm sure my interface is good
Yes, that's exactly why I have put such a "hard restriction" by disabling the purchase button - if the monitor desktop application results in a timeout so will UnO2ControlCenter, which would leave you with the need to buy another interface even though the current one is good for everything else.
But as mentioned the web MIDI test is not a good reference : for instance the MidiSport interface which I have been using succesfully for many years somehow crashes whenever I leave a MIDI enabled web page - it starts working again after unplugging and reconnecting the USB cable.