Re: New firmware release : "UnO2" v.1.0 #announcement

violet_quartet

Hi Xavier, hi all,

So the TinyBox Editor is mainly like UnO 2 Editor, yes?

Can I also use Tiny Box to monitor my AxeFX status on my PC or tablet (instead of fcb1010 status)?

And can I display the status of another midi controller (which is not fcb1010)?

I’m a bit overwhelmed with all the features...