Re: Jack Fenton

Jack Fenton

MIO 1 is just a iCOnnectivity cable with a converter box inline so it is just called the mio I think

All of my interfaces work with UnoControl Center. None of them work with the web interface.

As far as BomeBox, it does not have USB connection to a host as a device if I were to try that it would be using a network connection to my PC. The BomeBox USB interface is host only (like a PC).

I guess, I could hook up my FCB1010 to its DIN ports, and then connect to my PC via network and try network MIDI from the web site, but is seems silly since I would never use such a configuration.