Re: New firmware release : "UnO2" v.1.0 #announcement

David Grosz

You can copy and paste from web based editor and saving to a word doc and and then copy and paste into real editor.
This is what I did and Control c for copy and Control v to paste into editor works fine

On Saturday, May 30, 2020, 3:09:24 PM PDT, dbtrade <dbmixer@...> wrote:

Did I read somewhere that only certain web browsers are compatible?

My frustration is I would like to use my lockdown time to work on this, but my fcb1010 is somewhere that is not currently accessible to me.
Can the webBrowser scripts be saved? In case I can't get it all in in one session?

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 10:21 AM Jack Fenton via groups.io <jack_fenton=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
OK, it doesn't work there either with any of my MIDI interfaces where they all work with Uno Control Center. In the offline version I don't even get the version of my pedal returned where I do with the web version.