Re: IMPORTANT: Group Funding Renewal Request #announcement #donations

Roger Colwell

Thanks for your question, Stephen, I guess this is as good a place to ask as anywhere else!

I haven't extensively researched Google groups in the past, except I read lots of negative opinions and little to support it (when considering an exodus from Yahoo). But I did read LOTS of good things about GIO so joined an enormous number of other Yahoo groups in migrating here!

I wonder if anyone else is interested in moving to Google groups, just to avoid a subscription payment (that I think is excellent value-for-money, but YMMV)?
--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator