Re: IMPORTANT: Group Funding Renewal Request #announcement #donations

Derk Schmidt

I fully agree, Google only uses "free" to lure you into getting established.  Just ask all of the smaller companies who used to be able to use Google's location services for free.  I'm more than happy to pay a small subscription than whatever price touted to be free really turns into.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 6:19 PM Roger Colwell <roger.colwell@...> wrote:
Many thanks, EJ.

I'm now locking this topic from further comment as it would otherwise be distributed to the whole membership, many of whom have unsubscribed due to receiving this Special Notice. For further discussion on any of the above points, please consider opening a new topic -- thank you!
--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator