Re: FCB1010 OEM Rel 2.5 Firmware known bugs

chrisw_63

I wonder if Bug#2 was my problem a while back.. I only had one MIDI DIN on my USB interface to feed my DAW, so had a pad controller feeding the FCB1010, that output feeding a Yamaha S90 so I could control it's volume when using native sounds, then the output of the S90 into my DAW.  Every now and then, the S90 would change sounds, randomly, in the middle of playing.  Changing the MIDI channel of the FCB1010 stopped the program changes.  A few weeks later I got an iConnectivity MIDI4+ (same as the mio4 now) with two extra MIDI DIN sets, and even when I changed the FCB1010 channel back, the problem stayed away.