Tinybox setup

Timothy Payne

I have a question about the setup file once it has been sent to the Tinybox. Is there a way to retrieve the setup info that is stored on the Tinybox? For instance my computer crashed and I lost everything except my files. Fortunately I had saved the setup to a text file but I had made modifications to the setup on the Tinybox but not to the text file. No big deal but it would be nice to be able to pull the setup from the Tinybox and save it. If there is a way I can't see it. The Tinybox is working better than I imagined. Thank you for all your help!