Re: Tinybox setup

Timothy Payne

Ok I can understand that. I will just have to be more careful. Does this mean that when you use the Tinybox on a gig you have to have it connected to a computer or Raspberry PI to have the setlist even if you don't upload charts or sheet music?

Tim
https://theguitarrag.com

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020, 11:26 AM ossandust <ossan.dust@...> wrote:
It's not possible to retrieve a setup from the TinyBox, because the TinyBox only receives part of the setup info. All bank names, preset names etc. are not stored in the TinyBox, they are just used by the web server which is part of ControlCenter to display them on the remote status page. The preset contents are compiled before being sent to the TinyBox so also that info would be difficult to restore from the compiled binary data.