Re: FCB1010 + TSE X50 + Reaper + LoopMIDI?

Tim Brown

Yup, that's the one.
So, I think I may have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the CC's work. Can I only set the two of them once per preset or can I set them per pedal? Like have pedal 1 send CC1 values 0 and 127, then pedal 2 send CC2 values 0 and 127, and so on as needed.
I thought I tried it the way you suggested, but now I'm thinking I may have also left the PC 1 box checked, as well. So that wouldn't have worked anyway, right?
(Why do I always get helpful answers to problems while I'm at work and my gear is at home? LOL)
I'll give it another look when I get home. Thanks for the tips!

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 6:11 PM EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...> wrote:
When you say Old Editor I assume you mean the venerable Ed Dixon Editor as in the attached screenshot.
Your LEARN function is seeing a Program Change because Program Change is ON and sends BEFORE the CC.
Pictured is Button 1 set with Program Change Off, CC#111 set to Toggle. When Button 1 is first pressed it sends CC#111 with a Value of 0, which is usually OFF.
The next time you press the Button it sends the same CC#111 with a Value of 127, which is usually ON.
If your VST uses 0 ON 127 OFF (Amplitube is like that), or you want the default (first press) to be ON, just reverse the values.