Re: FCB1010 + TSE X50 + Reaper + LoopMIDI?

Tim Brown

So is there any merit to what they told me to try with LoopMIDIor something similar?  Can I send whatever MIDI the FCB sends by default thru another program before it gets to Reaper and have it come out the other end as CC that the VSTs will understand?  Or am I stuck having to buy the UnO chip?

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 7:14 PM EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...> wrote:
Yeah, with the stock chip you only get the one toggling CC per preset. To do what you want requires the UNO Chip.
When you use a LEARN function, it records the first message received. The FCB send order is PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4,CC1,CC2,PC5, NOTE.