Re: CC also sending PC on Expression Pedal

chrisw_63

IIRC, the stock FCB1010 comes pre-programmed with some default values.  I don't remember which, but I remember having to overwrite them.  Of course it's possible I got a returned unit, but I'm sure I did a factory reset when I first got it several years ago.

Which is also a good idea in your case, if you haven't already.  Factory Reset, then re-program it with your settings.

On 7/29/2020 6:54 PM, David Grosz via groups.io wrote:
Sorry there are no bad presets they only do what they are told so if you want to use a pedal and you are getting a PC message well the pedal didn't program itself because thats how it is
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 5:43:27 PM PDT, chrisw_63 <chrisw_63@...> wrote:

TLDR:  Turn off all five PC messages for the presets that are misbehaving.  :-)