Re: IMPORTANT: Group Funding Renewal Request #announcement #donations

Roger Colwell

Hi Andy, please excuse my confusion but you've been a member here since 29th April 2017 so why would you be thinking you "...signed up for membership today"??

Or do you mean that you were trying to visit the Donations page and were unable to login?

Note: as your Email Delivery setting is "Special Notices Only", so you wouldn't normally receive any general notifications of new topics or replies etc., I've changed the setting temporarily to "Individual Messages" as you might not otherwise receive my response ...
--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator