FCB101 sends random value Bank Select messages (midi CC 0) with note off messages.

Dale Newton

Hi,

My FCB101 sends Bank Select messages (midi CC 0) of random value (1-127) with every second note off message sent.

This happens on all pedals, and still following a reset. Before resetting it was sending random value midi CC 0x42 (portamento) messages.

So, for example pressing a pedal, you'll get the desired note on message, followed by a note off message. Then pressing again you'll get the desired note on then note off message but along with it comes a Bank Select of random value (eg. B0 00 3B 00).

I see nothing about this in the manual. Anyone recognise this behaviour?

Thanks,
Dale.