Re: Need Help FCB1010 + AT4 on Logic Pro X

Cem Solak

Many thanks for your reply and how I am gonna do that? As I said before I am new to mac and logc pro :(

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Cem

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 23:10 Nic Marin <nmarinel57@...> wrote:
It’s not a big deal...

Logic pro uses MIDI channel 1 to transmit/receive all MIDI signals from your MIDI network. This said, if your FCB1010 is sending signals through channel 1, they are all mixed with Logic Pro IAC midi signals.

All you have to do is to change your FCB1010 MIDI channel to any other channel available different of channel 1, let’s say channel 2 and also Amplitube to receive MIDI signals in the same channnel.

This should work...

Regards

Nic

On Wed 23 Sep 2020 at 14:43 Cem Solak <cem.solak@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I need help. I'm using FCB1010 with Amplitude 4 in a standalone fashion and thanks to syx files

I get from you it works perfectly. However when I open AT4 as a plug-in on Logic

Pro X, it does not see FCB1010 and when I press buttons on FCB, nothing happens.

(Btw I am new to Apple and Logic Pro) is there any way or settings on Logic to

solve that issue, or do I need to do something else? Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Cem