Re: General Question

David Kramer

The Band no longer exists. The singer and lead guitar player have left the band and I, as a non musician am trying to help the new lead guitar player accomplish the same sound.
 You are the shameless unknowing one. I'm not the Bassist, I'm his DAD....

On 9/30/2020 8:13 PM, Roger Colwell wrote:
Well David, having seen the video and checked out the band, it seems this is nothing more than a shameless piece of self-promotion as you are the bassist in the band! This is why I've removed the hyperlink to the YouTube video ...
--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator