Subject: [fcb1010] General Question
From: David Kramer
To: fcb1010@...,main@fcb1010.groups.io
CC:

Greetings,
 Forgive me if I'm posting in an improper way. I just have a general
question and musical example.
I purchased an FCB1010 Controller several years ago for my son, put in
an UNO chip and it went back in the box.
My question is (If the video comes through) can the FCB 1010 do what the
lead guitar player in the video is doing with his pedal?
 Hope the video comes through.
 David