Re: Yahoo Groups killed on Dec.15, 2020

Roger Colwell

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 09:56 PM, David Kramer wrote:
Sounds to me like we each need to send $10.00 to someones paypal account and then pay the tab.
give me an address and I'll send mine ASAP.
Hi David, thanks for your kind offer! As it happens, we are already covered for renewing our Premium account subscription (later this month), due to earlier contributions which were much appreciated.

However, if you (and anyone else so inclined) still wish to donate, here's the page to visit:
https://fcb1010.groups.io/g/main/viewdonation?id=10
You'll need to be logged into the group website to open that page ...

--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator