Re: New Owner using SooperLooper under Linux

rmilby@...

Ashley -
I really liked "By the time it matters to you, you'll have your answer!", and I do understand. I always have to push myself to dive into things as a part of learning.

You have given me a better idea about how I might use the banks. I think I will be more of a "soundscape" performer than a "cover artist".
btw, I am in awe of Randolf Arriola - and yes, I am sitting at the home city of the Y2K International Live Looping Festival mentioned in the Ted Talk.

I have already made SooperLooper work by teaching it to take midi  notes from my keyboard and start, and I have gotten some help at

I am in the middle of programing bank 1 to send "note on" commands, so I can let SL learn them  and experiment with actually looping instead of sitting and staring at manuals of SL. FCB1010 and Echoplex (recommended by Jesse http://essej.net/sooperlooper/index.html)

Thank you for taking the time to post, and for your encouragement.

- Rob