NEW USER - Problems with FCB1010 mapping Cubase 5

montesarchiopietro@...

Hello everyone.
I am new to this group and I'm glad to join this FCB1010 community. I bought my FCB1010 last month, and I'm trying to map it with Cubase 5. The problem is that when I try to do it with the generic remote device control, every time I press a pedal with midi learn it always brings it to "Prog. Change - MIDI Ch. 1 - Address 0", the same for each pedal, even if I set different CCs manually for each preset. Of course sending all the messages to Address 0, the pedalboard doesn't communicate with Cubase and doesn't do the things I want to do (basically for me, mute and unmute the different midi channels). The FCB1010 is linked to the computer with a cable midi in/out - usb. Can you help me with this? Thank you in advance!