Re: NEW USER - Problems with FCB1010 mapping Cubase 5

Chris Astles

Just to clarify, each preset sends a customisable combination of PC and CC messages.

If you want the response to be "Prog. Change - MIDI Ch. 1 - Address <something different>", then use the above link to change the PC messages.

If you want Cubase to respond to your CC messages, I'm not too sure specifically about Cubase, but in my DAW CC messages are only "listened to" by virtual instruments.

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 11:28, Chris Astles <cjastles@...> wrote:
It's been a while since I've had my unit in factory settings, but I believe that "out of the box" all of the presets send a PC message on address 0. This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYNND5nMWhc&t=790s explains perfectly how to assign the addresses of the PC messages.

Hope this helps.

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 11:13 , <montesarchiopietro@...> wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this group and I'm glad to join this FCB1010 community. I bought my FCB1010 last month, and I'm trying to map it with Cubase 5. The problem is that when I try to do it with the generic remote device control, every time I press a pedal with midi learn it always brings it to "Prog. Change - MIDI Ch. 1 - Address 0", the same for each pedal, even if I set different CCs manually for each preset. Of course sending all the messages to Address 0, the pedalboard doesn't communicate with Cubase and doesn't do the things I want to do (basically for me, mute and unmute the different midi channels). The FCB1010 is linked to the computer with a cable midi in/out - usb. Can you help me with this? Thank you in advance!